photo 365.jpg

Saturday, May 22, 2004

A free Saturday?

What does this mean!? Hmm so I woke up today and realized I have nothing pressing to do. I don't have to stand in line to watch my friend's graduate... I don't have to get up and be at work... I can just do whatever the heck I want. So I went and test drove my car! Ok well not exactly mine, but within a couple of weeks it will TOTALLY be mine! Yes that's right folks, no more POS for me. I'm moving on... leaving it behind... or trading it in for $1.50.

What does this all mean? This means:* NO more swearing at my car because: it has the hiccups, it's leaking oil like crrrazy, the blinding crack in my windshield has caught the sunlight again. F!.* A ticket to FREEDOM! This means trips to the AZ are highly likely, because I can just take a nice little drive there.* I won't be spending $2.35 per gallon on my car every 3 days because my car only gets 165 miles to the gallon! F!* This means a car payment, but I soo just don't care. (right now) So with that, I am going to go continue to update our registry. You should check it out! It currently is one giant list of random things. Mayhaps Loving Fiance can fix that. Hmmm...

Glad to hear that Camp is going well for Shan-a .... Britton keep on truckin' with the 909, if it doesn't get better, fo sho, you'll just go numb for a few months... that's how I survived before. Peace!

No comments: