photo 365.jpg

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Best of 2014

Well 2014 was certainly not the year of blogging!   I did spend much of 2014 working on my 365 project which while that blog isn't fully updated I did complete the project in its entirety and will ultimately get the blog updated for record keeping sake.   I also will likely backlog a few blogs from 2014 for the same reasons.  Maybe.  2014 resulted in my returning to work (part-time from home) with my church, volunteering a LOT a the same church,  starting my photography business, and spending time with my family and friends.  It was a busy busy year! 

Best of 2014

 
Best Event:  Cruise to the Caribbean 
Best Movie: The Lego Movie
Best Over-Played Song: Timber  (Not that it's my favorite, but I do love it and it is overplayed.)
Best Book:  How to Be Like Walt 
Best New-ity of 2014: Our new deck!
Most Shocking News of 2014:  Carrie and family moving BACK to California.  :(

MW's Words of the Year: Culture
Jo's Word of the Year: busy! (Between work, volunteering, starting a business, being a mom of 2, it was a busy year!)

Events of 2014 in no particular order:
1. 365 Project
2. Starting my photography business
3. Checking into Children's
4. Bri & Eric's Wedding (and Bachelorette weekend!)
5. Seahawks win the Superbowl!
6.  10 Year Anniversary
7. Mae started preschool
8. Epic Limo Birthday Night
9.  Shooting my first wedding
10. 1950s New Year's Eve Party!

No comments: