photo 365.jpg

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Home!

This past weekend I was able to go home for the first time in a year. And it was just what I needed. Although I love my Northwest life, there is still something about surrounding yourself with people that have known you your life... and that is just what home is. Now my home town is nothing to get excited about or even somewhere to visit, but nonetheless it's home.

I KNEW I was home when my mom and I were almost to our house, and off in the distance there was a helicopter with it's high beam chasing a vehicle/person down the road. Laughable... but truly part of home. Yes, of COURSE I grew up in the ghetto.

I got to see family and friends and see one of my closest friends married off to the love of his life on Saturday. It was a beautiful wedding! (Pictures posted) It was a wonderful time to spend with people I haven't seen in a long time.

It was a great weekend... and in less than 48 hours I am headed to Rome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: