photo 365.jpg

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Much Better

So frustrations are calming - life is settling into a routine for the final "semester" of my life. I look forward to one day not categorizing my life in such methods. :) It will be sureal at the very least. I have furniture! and loving it. It arrived on Friday and we (me) have been accessorizing around it nicely. I need another opinion or two on the coffee table, I think we need a bigger one. It's comfy, loving it... I finally, just this evening have been granted the classes that I want! I finally have the schedule that I want! It's going to be a lot of work, but it's worth it. I'm a happy camper (I normally hate that expression... we're not camping, and what is so unique about a happy camper anyway?) I am looking into a part-time, DOF position at The College out in El Cajon. It sounds really exciting, and I would love to do it. It's all up to God though if he wants us to stay here, if he thinks I can handle it, etc. Besides I am sure that I have plenty of peeps around to use for their services of knowledge and skill :) if I were to get the position. Well, I am off to entertain myself for the next hour or so-- and then it is off to Sammy's!

No comments: