photo 365.jpg

Monday, June 21, 2010

11 Weeks

Baby is growing and moving around in their space happily, yesterday I actually thought I could feel one of the flips - and it's possible - but I haven't felt it again.

Baby this week is measuring crown to rump length is 3-5 cm or 1.2-2.0 inches. Baby is the size of a lime. Baby weighs about 8 grams, about the same as two small, Starbucks-sized packets of sugar. Baby is also start to gear up to start training for all those diapers, as the bladder is forming and getting ready to start functioning in the near future. Baby's organs are also all developed and functioning, so the risk of defects decreases this week as baby becomes less susceptible to outside influences. Exciting!

I'm still having nausea full force off and on every day. No headaches in the last few days which I am thankful for. Looking forward to second trimester when (hopefully!) the morning sickness subsides. We're almost there!!!

No comments: